Virtual Girl Friday provides administrative support, media services, and various web presence solutions to entrepreneurs, small business owners and other busy professionals. I specialize in administration so clients can focus on developing their businesses, increasing revenue and generally having more time for what’s most important to them.
VGF is located in Vancouver, British Columbia, but with today's technology, is capable of offering a vast array of services to clients anywhere in the world.
How can I help you today?
Who is Virtual Girl Friday?
My name is Stacey Robinson and I am the owner/operator of VGF. I have over 15 years of administration experience and 10 years of web design know-how. I have worked as a web and communications coordinator and an administrative assistant at two major universities in BC. Before that, I managed a very busy casting studio in Vancouver, overseeing the day to day operation as well as setting up and coordinating casting sessions for several casting directors and their associates. I am also a highly talented web designer.
With my administrative and management experience, I am highly skilled and committed to supporting you and your business in a multitude of ways. I have outstanding interpersonal, organizational and technical skills and am extremely committed to maintaining the strictest confidentiality. My excellent time management skills and keen attention to detail means that you get a top quality job done on time - every time!
A Virtual Assistant (also known as a VA) is an entrepreneur who is in business to help small businesses with their overflow or additional projects. VAs work from their own offices and can help with any task or project that is usually handled by an on-site employee. Their services offer small business owners the help they need with their administrative tasks while they concentrate on other aspects of their business, such as generating revenue, making new contacts, or just giving them a much deserved break.
VAs help small businesses expand their business by looking after various administration duties. VAs are cost effective because you only pay them when they work. For more information, see Features and Benefits.
Do You Need a VA ?
If you answer "YES" to any of the following questions, you could benefit from a Virtual Assistant.
- Do you stay late after work to get things finished?
- Are you having a difficult time getting to the end of your "to do" list because you keep adding to it?
- Are you working on projects off the side of your desk that are actually falling off the side of yout desk?
- Do you need a new website or does your existing site need some updating?
- Do you wish there were 30 hours in a day?
- Do you need an extra pair of hands to help you get caught up?
- Are your computer skills "less than advanced" and you'd like to create some brochures, forms, or format existing documents?
- Are you overwhelmed with day to day tasks?
- Do you need a reliable contact to call upon when you need a little extra help?